MK Grid Plus - K4896CH WHI - 20a Double Pole Switch Module Marked "Cooker Hood"
Cat No: K4896CH WHI
Grid Plus, Aspect and Edge Ranges
Grid Plus is a modular switching and monitoring system in a choice of 17 attractive finishes to match complementary accessory ranges. The comprehensive range of modules includes switches, indicators, dimmers, secret key switches, and buzzer units, making it the ideal system for commercial and public building applications. Easy to fit and change, Grid Plus modules simply clip into place from the front of the mounting frame.
Edge is a range of electrical accessories that combine function and style. The design is smooth, clean and the products are very slim - in fact just 1.5mm. There is a wide range of finishes to choose from.
Aspect is a beautiful range of switches and sockets, which is innovative and unusual in a number of ways - some visible, some not. The design is visibly very simple and very stylish. Its slim profile and flawless front plate ensure that it always looks extra special. Less visible, but just as important, are the high quality materials they are made from, and the functionality, reliability and safety, which have made MK electrical products famous
- White switch insert with white surround.
- Factory printed switch, marked "Cooker Hood"
- Care must be taken when cleaning the switch fronts as abrasive cleaning solutions or solvent cleaning fluids may remove the printing
- These switches do NOT have to be de-rated when used with fluorescent or inductive loads.
- Conforms and manufactured to BSEN 60669-1: 2000
|Standards:||BSEN 60669-1: 2000|
|Type:||Grid Switch Module|
|Brand:||MK Grid Plus Range|